If you have recently purchased the new Amazon echo dot device, the next step is correctly setup the echo dot device. You can place Echo devices in a different locations, including your bedroom, bathroom, kithen counter-tops, balcony or anywhere you want a voice-assistant device. Let’s start with the setup and download process of Alexa echo dot device.
How to download the Alexa App?
Alexa app is available for free to download from Google App store, Amazon store and Apple app store. To download the Alexa app on your smartphone, go to app store on your mobile phone and search for Alexa and download the same. Make sure you are login with valid email credentials. Use below mentioned links to download the app :
Once the downloading process completes, log in to your Alexa account with the valid email and password if you already have an account. Otherwise you can signup with a new account.
How to Setup Amazon Echo Dot Device?
- Make sure to turn on your Echo dot device and plug in the power adapter into a power outlet.
- When the Echo dot device turns orange, continue to proceed.
- Connect Amazon Echo dot device to a Wi-Fi network, select the device you are interested from the list and select your default language.
- Wait for few seconds, your Echo device is ready to use and you can talk to your Alexa device.
- To get started with the Echo device, use the wake word “Alexa” and play your favorite music, ask for weather report, news and many more!
You can connect your Echo dot device with the external speaker through Bluetooth or a USB cable.
Are you new to Alexa Echo devices or if you continue to have trouble configuring your Amazon Echo dot device, feel free to call us at our toll-free Amazon Echo Dot support number, we will happy to assist you. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.